Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family,Friends, Dates and Gospel Lessons

Well the last few weeks have been a little crazy... Missunderstanding with friends, dealing with missing the parents, a sister in the hospital and being away from my family and having the really cute guy I soooo wanted to go out with cancel our date . All have equaled to a pretty ruff week.
Things did start to loook better. I worked everything out with the friends, went to the Temple to be near my parents and my Heavenly Father, and found a cuter date to go horseback riding with!!

I tought my 3rd GD lesson on missionary work. This was one of the hard ones I get to teach this year. I don't mean hard in doctrine ways but in I could relate to this lesson so well. I was able to tell my families conversion story to the class. I also shared a very moving Temple experience I get to have every so often and of course I bawled. The next hard GD lesson I will be teaching is lesson 31 and it is on Temple Marriage. But that is not until the last week of August.

On Saturday July 18th Michelle, Stevie D, Cindy, Jon B, Kelli, Todd M, Me and my friday night last minute date Christian all went to Shelleys Cabin and saddled horses and went for a ride. We made some lunch chatted and went on golf cart rides. Then sat and chatted before we all returned back to the Valley. I must say the trip up was a little adventures too. You see, I was so distracted by my company that I went on the wrong exit and we ended up taking a little detour to Heber on our way to Marion which is just pass Kamas. I did warn the couples in my car that every ride with me is an adventure :o) The funniest part about the whole date is some how mid way in the date Kelli and I switched guys every now and again... I think it had something to do with the fact that Kelli had fallin IN LOVE with my date from the first moment they met outside Shelleys house.

So I found out on Sunday night that I will be going to Wyoming to give a Fireside on the YOUNG SINGLE ADULT SUMMIT we have coming up on August 7th-9th. I am a little nervous about doing this but when you're on the Lords errand you replace Fear with Faith and all will be well. This is what I have learned from teaching.

OH I woud like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Mandy & Lowell for their recent engagement!! I am so happy for the two of them and her ring is as BEAUTIFUL as she is!! I can't wait to party it up at their reception on the 17th of October!!

God be with you till we meet again!!

No comments: