Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sorry!! New Jobs & fun Pictures

Sorry It has been FOREVER. I know I know some days I just don't feel like blogging ok ok the last month I just haven't felt like it. BUT.... New things are starting to happen an I thought you guys would like to know.

October:
First off October was fun I spent a few weeks in Arizona for Mandy's wedding. It was a ton of fun and she looked beautiful. ( can't wait to see the pictures) October ended with not much going on.

November:s
This time of year with the holidays and not being near family and having my parents gone is kind of hard to deal with so I sorta have closed myself off from people and things, I know it's not the best thing to do but it's how I deal with the pain. I had plans to spend Thanksgiving at home alone enjoying the peace and quite but had those plans canceled by my sweet roommate Lindsay who opened her home and family to me and invited me to spend the Holiday with them, I wasn't the happiest of campers to not be sleeping ALL DAY, but... I am so glad I went. They all made me feel so welcomed and loved. Thank you Boucher and Burton family!!

So Cindy took some very fun roommate photo's for us, we held up letters of our name an they came out so good. I have posted the final product and a few practice shots! Enjoy!!! I know I had a BLAST taking them!!

November, also saw a new adventures in my work life, my roommate Cindy and I started up our own Business!!! It is called Rockstar's Girlfriend Photobooth. We rent out portable photobooths for all sorts of events and parties. We are so excited about this and can't wait to have our first booking!! Hopefully we'll have a website up an running soon and we are hopeing to be a part of the 2010 Wedding Expo's in January!! Wish us LUCK and someday GOOD FORTUNE!!

Last Saturday my friend Nate and I attended the BYU- UTAH rivalry game. It was so much fun and I am glad we could go. But after 4 hours of screaming and yelling the Cougars (BYU) came through and WON!!WOOHOO and I lost my voice which was not good cause I had to teach the Chastity lesson Sunday! I had a great time with this one. It was so much fun, I decided to hit the topic head on and not let it be awkward , seeing as my past involved breaking this law I had a little more insight on the importance of obeying this law. After class people told me this lesson was my best one by far. I guess that's what happens when you teach gospel principals with life lessons you get a better view at the real meaning behind the Lords many laws principles and commandments. I am grateful the Lord has aloud me to have the chance to teach and use my trails and my life as a way to help others know there is a way back no matter how far you have fallen.

I'll write again once things start to get more interesting in December... Stay tuned

2 comments:

NikNik said...

you are sooo cute - always and all ways!!

Good job on these pics!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the D pic! Its so you! Atleast you didnt have my dads luck with your leg. He JUST got out of the hospital on Tuesday!!!