Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year New Goals, An Rockstar's Girlfriend Photobooth

So my new goal this year is to be a better blogger an to study Isaiah and the Old Testament. Seeing as I will be  teaching that this year for Gospel Doctrine.

Ok on to updates. We last visited in the about a month ago an a few new things have happen! To start off the Holidays I sprang or snapped the Ligament in the left forefront of my foot. I am in a BIG FAT UGLY walking boot and crutches for 8 weeks then another 4 weeks in just crutches so a total of 12 weeks till this foot heals. So I should be ready to wear my heels again by Mid March just in time for no more snow an glorious Spring!!

As I shared with you in our last meeting my roommate Cindy, her dad an I started a company called Rockstar's Girlfriend Photobooth. We finally received our pretty pink photobooth on Christmas Eve an had our first Bridal Show on January 2nd, 2010. We had so much talking to the Brides an their Mothers. We decided we didn't want to pressure the couples to feel the need to book with us that day so we have decided to run our Bridal show special until January 16th 2010 when we will then be in another Bridal Show at La Callie!!  If things go the way we are hoping an praying they do we should be booked solid by the first February!!

The Photo's posted below are from the Bridal Show an from Sunday Night Fun with some friends at our apartment!!!! We have the party place with the Kitty Tickle Tower ( The Photobooth) and Bubbles Leatherbutton (The Stripper Pole)



No comments: