Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School!!!

 Well it's that time of year again... SCHOOL TIME!! I will happily be starting school tomorrow. I am excited since this semester I am starting in my degree program "SOCIAL WORK"! I can not wait to finally finish all my schooling and be able to be a counselor and help people see the good inside themselves and recognize their own amazing abilities. 

Aside from school this has been a good week, I have been looking into relocating from Salt Lake to either LA or New York for a big high profile nanny job. I made the decision to do this and took it to the Lord and asked him if the choice I made was right, boy was I WRONG... the moment I set up my interview with this new agency I had so much anxiety and felt so uneasy about this choice. This was my answer, leaving Utah is not the right choice for me right now. So well here I am staying not sure why. I feel a little sad but know it's right.  I guess my thought it the only way I will get married is if I leave this state, but for some reason the Lord needs me here. So here is where I will be. Father I am having faith and trust in you on this. I am replacing fear with faith and letting you lead the way. 

I also started in a New ward Sunday. It was a nice welcoming place and I set the tone of my personality with the Bishopric when they recieved my members request form. On the form it ask for your spouses name, well me being single did not have a spouse to put so I filled in that line with TBD :) and filled the birthday section in with anyone 10 years Younger or 10 Years Older lol they thought it was the funniest thing and processed to ask me to speak some time in the very near future. Oh NOOOOOOO I hate public speaking.

Thanks for reading and God Be With You Tell We Meet Again! 
Love,
Brandi 

No comments: