Saturday, April 17, 2010

Long Time GONE!!

Well it has been a very very long time since I last posted. Here is the update:

At  the end of January I was called to be one of the Co-Chairs of the Young Single Adult Summit this year which means I had to be released from my teaching calling. ( I was sad about that) No no really I was. I miss teaching an helping people understand the gospel. I miss how reading an studying became a regular part of my week. I have slacked off pretty bad, but am starting this week to get back on track. Ok now on to other things. Feb an March saw nothing to exciting but now April, has been a good month!! Cindy an I went on our first Cruise to Cabo San Lucas with about 700 other LDS Young an Mid Single Adults. I met a lot of really great people an some fun new friends!! OH!! I can't forget the cute men I met(oh how I wished I still lived in Arizona)!!  I drove my first ATV an went Parasailing!!  Life has been stressful but after this vacation I feel like I could tackle the world. Well once I recover from this cold I caught on the last day of the cruise.  After the cruise Cindy an I caught up with our singles ward in St. George an stayed there till Saturday afternoon.

Now I am home catching up on laundry an blogging while still trying to figure out how to get rid of this icky cold that has now consumed my entire upper an lower respiratory system... Oh so not a good way to end a great vacation. A girl just needs a good guy to come take care of her an make her feel better!! Oh WHERE ARE YOU??

No comments: